Certified Personal Trainer, Certified Nutrition Specialist, Member Services Manager
Joined Stow Fitness Center in April 2003
- A.E. Johnson & Wales School of Technology
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Certified Corrective Exercise Specialist
- NASM Certified Behavior Change Specialist
- ACE Therapeutic Exercise Specialist
- Kettlebell Athletics Certified Kettlebell Instructor
- TRX Certified Instructor
As a trainer, Tammy prides herself on building programs that will meet or exceed the individual’s goals. She specializes in helping people follow through with any - and all - post-rehab goals. Tammy is skilled at working with clients who have overcome injuries, while educating individuals on how to avoid injuries altogether.
With over 12 years of experience in personal client training, she has assisted people of all ages get healthy and stay healthy. Tammy's personal training specialty inccludes Behavior Change, which proves essential in client training and initation goal-setting. Through personal body and behavior modifications, Tammy assists clients with setting attainable fitness and life goals. Together, build micr0-successes to achieve your ultimate wellness goals!